Wednesday, September 29, 2010

{ETSY} An Etsy Halloween

Found these GORGEOUSLY photographed finds from these talented Etsy Sellers.  By now you oughta know that Etsy.com is the place to go for a handmade party.  Step up your decorating skills with these items that fit perfectly with this year's Candy Corn Halloween Invite
Purchase this printable invite here!
Delicious-looking and stylishly simple cookies by PeaceLoveCookies
Check out their other sweetly photographed cookies!  It'll make your mouth water!

Perfect little array of cupcake liners by CupcakeConfessional
A fine retailer of all things cupcake.  I've ordered from there before, the shipping is fast, and the service is top notch.  If you love cupcakes you've got to browse this shop.  The colors really brighten my day.

 Light, airy, and wonderfully festive PomPoms by OrangeKisses
Check out this shop in all its colorful splendor!!  The dreamy photography of this seller has me wishing I could fill my ceiling with nothing but these PomPoms!  And yes I would order them in all the colors!!

No comments:

Post a Comment