Tuesday, September 28, 2010

{FREEBIE!!} Halloween Bunting to kick off the Halloween season!

I LOVE Halloween.  Just the flash of orange and jet black together makes me smile.  I've attached here my first of many {FREEBIES} for you to grab.  Use it to start putting your space (or office!) into the Halloween spirit.

If you like it, I would love it if you'd help me keep doing this for free by:
*Sharing this post on your "Facebook" so others can have this great bunting too!
*Visit my shop www.papersocialite.etsy.com , browse my items, come back here and comment which invite/product you like most.
or
*Comment below and share how you plan on using the colorful bunting

If I get enough responses I'd love to post more {FREEBIES} for you!
Download your Halloween Bunting here
 Here are some excellent ideas for decorating your home with bunting
images by Holidash.com

1 comment:

  1. this is really good dear can i am writing a blog post about free halloween printables can i link to your stuff?
    www.prettyscraps.com

    ReplyDelete